manderly|rose on etsy

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wild Wednesday

I've spent the morning in the forums, tweeting, ok, reading tweets, and reading blogs. I got some feedback on my wedding hanky pics, and was able to squeak out a couple picture updates. I like the blue background. I'll fiddle with black also, but alas, the morning is gone and I must get to work!

I am going in later today as I'm teaching my first official sewing class tonight. I have my outline and my pattern updates, and I think I'm ready to go. I'm a bit excited!

Cleo is laying on my keyboard tray trying to type, I'd use the word precious if we were not in a battle of wills over the sofa. She wants to scratch it, I want it covered up. She managed to remove the cover last night so that she could lay on the back. Bad, bad Cleo. I will not declaw, but I may invest in a squirt bottle...Right now she wants me to stop typing so I will pet her. Sometimes precious...not exactly a help...

1 comment:

CT said...

In my humble opinion I like the light blue much better. Seems to bring out the white, but alas it is your call. :)