manderly|rose on etsy

Monday, November 3, 2008

Mundane Monday


I've not gotten a lot done today. I was off today, so I slept a lot (still recovering from my first Saturday at new job), and I did a little laundry, worked on some knitting, played with the kitties.

Tried to take new product pics but...batteries died. This is SO not good. My camera just goes through them like kids eat candy, or kitties eat their food. I'm not sure why. I never have enough on hand, so I'm on my way out to get more.

I put up a new "fall inspired" banner on my etsy page today, www.manderlyrose.etsy.com

I also made up a fall avatar. What the heck, it's finally feeling a little like fall, my shop may as well look it :-)

Kitties have enjoyed my two days off. Cleo is not letting me out of her sight. Max naps, come and visits, naps some more... They are silly kitties. They have it rather easy, all they ask for is chin scratches, luvins, food, water, and a clean litter box. Ah if life could not be that easy for all of us! This image reminds me of Cleo. Maybe I'll let her blog one day.

OK, I'd better put the wash into the dryer and go get those batteries...

OH! Recipe for Beer-ritas... if I remember correctly, it goes something like this...
- four beers
- one large can lime-aid
- half can tequila
pour over ice.

Now I am recalling there was a two beer version that was really tasty, but had lethal potential, considering it still used the half can of tequila...

1 comment:

CT said...

Thanks for the recipe! Will have to try it out and let you know.-CT