manderly|rose on etsy

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Simply Thursday

Thursday. Not an exciting day of the week. In between the middle and the end. For me it's all about ER, Ugly Betty, CSI, and Grey's. One of the best nights on television. They all get recorded on the dvr, then I watch them later.

My sewing class went well. I love seeing the fabrics people pick out, I feel like they are windows to a persons personality. We had some amazing combinations. I of course was exhausted! I got home and collapsed. I watched Criminal Minds, and fell asleep very soon after. I love Criminal Minds. OK, I only watch medical and crime shows. And a few reality shows, like Biggest Loser, Project Runway. I don't care if they are real life or fiction, I can't help it. There is one comedy right now that I watch, Two and a Half Men. I mean it's just totally hysterical. Jake is priceless. Charlie is...Charlie. The only comedy I ever remember enjoying that much was Seinfeld and Friends.

Still tired today, but I had a good nap when I got home. I'm still getting used to working full time, being on my feet every day, etc. Some days I feel really OLD. There are few of those days, thank goodness! Today, not one of them. I need more exercise, I need to lose weight, I need to be able to stay awake when I get home so I can exercise and lose weight...running in circles.

Cleo and I are still at odds over the couch. It has become a battle of wills. She actually challenged me last night. Yes, I had a stare down with a cat! She also removed the blanket from the back of the couch, again. And of course, now she's trying to eat it. Apparently she loves the terracotta crushed velvet as much as I do.

I will not declaw, so next comes a spray bottle. She's so skittish, I hate to do it, but I'm running out of ideas. Any ideas are welcome!

OH, on the right side of my blog is the list of bloggers I follow. Mostly etsy related, but there are a few who are just darn interesting. If you have a few minutes, please visit "Confessions of a Middle Aged Suburban Diva". She's someone I've known a very long time, I used to do volunteer work with her. She has a post this week, Cause of my Heart, about March of Dimes Prematurity Awareness Day. Yup, that's her amazing baby in the photos. If it's something that strikes you, read her post and check out the petition.

Going to bed now, another day tomorrow. I am still planning out holiday gifts, and have had no etsy time this week :-( Soon...

1 comment:

CT said...

Cheer up...Friday is right around the corner! - CT