manderly|rose on etsy

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Biggest Loser Tuesday

Without giving away the ending so as not to spoil it for anyone, I just have to get this off my chest. I do not like the Blue Team. I take that back, I don't like most of the Blue Team. I missed the episode where Phil apparently pushed their buttons and they decided to get rid of him, so I don't really get that whole animosity thing. I truly hope that they are not as they are portrayed. I also wonder if Bob likes his team or is just digging in and being a good trainer.

I wear a Karma necklace. It's a constant reminder that what goes around come around. If I had a motto in life, that would be it. I try to live my life simply, I try to be kind, I try really hard not to judge people (but the Blue Team is pushing me), and I get really upset when children or animals are harmed, as they can't defend themselves. I also don't like bullies, and when I see them, I wonder what made them that way, and I usually feel bad for them.

Life is short. Anyone who as experienced loss, or has seen loss happen to those we hold dear know this to be true.

That said, I will admit to yelling at the television the last few weeks, and rooting for the Black Team. If positive thinking has anything to do with it, they will win. The negative energy however has left me exhausted tonight. I need to go to bed, let the kitties snuggle up and purr, and try to let it go. I also believe that kitty purrs can cure most anything :-)

OK, my Biggest Loser rant is over.

2 comments:

CT said...

Thanks for the update! I haven't been able to watch! Need TiVo!

Manderly-Rose said...

I dvr everything, watch things when I can. It's rare that I watch things when they are actually on. I highly recommend the dvr :-)