manderly|rose on etsy

Monday, November 24, 2008

Manic Monday

So much to do! I was attacked by the nasty cold thing floating around, am finally feeling on the upside of that. Alas, not much has gotten done, and I have to come up with something to take to Thanksgiving dinner. Not a clue what I'll do. I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving week!

Kitties have loved that I've not been well, they lay on and around me while I rest. Sometimes they use me as a trampoline too, but mostly they snuggle in. That's not bad, they keep my feet warm.

Did I mention we've had cooler weather also? Feels wonderful, but chilly nights. Am avoiding the use of the heater. Have only hit it twice, for one cycle, to knock the chill. Otherwise it's sweats and layers.

Tons to do today, my list is overflowing.

1 comment:

CT said...

Oh I hope you are feeling better. Sounds like you're having a great sales going on in your shop...must take a peek! - CT