manderly|rose on etsy

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Special

I will be offering free shipping on all items in my shop beginning at 12:01am Thursday November 27, and ending at midnight on Monday December 1.

I will also be giving away a key tag a day between Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday. That's FIVE key tags looking for a new home! To participate, please leave a comment on my blog on those days, and I'll pull names out of a hat...or a knitted cap :-) I will contact the lucky recipients on Tuesday so they can make their selections.

New items will be added over the holiday weekend, so be sure to check them out.

All of my holiday gifts will be handmade this year. It's a great way to support local and cyber talent, and for me, it's fun! In the spirit of supporting the handmade movement and conserving gasoline, try doing some or all of your holiday shopping this year on Etsy! Most of the blogs I follow are fellow Estians. I encourage you to check out their shops too!

May you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday
~Penny, aka manderlyrose

No comments: