manderly|rose on etsy

Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday...

Happy Monday! It was so nice out last night that I opened a window to enjoy the cool air all night long...and woke this morning with the most hillacious sinus/migraine, and completely congested. I wonder what wonderful pollen is floating around out there? I'm basically allergic to everything that grows. Grass, trees, flowers, molds, dogs, kitties...yes, kitties. Living with severe allergies is possible, it's all in how you manage it. When you should and shouldn't open windows to let in the wonderful cool Florida air...

I'm fortunate I did not have to work today. It's my one weekday off this week, so I have lots of running around to do that I can't do on a Sunday. So to add to yesterday's list...go to the bank, pay a couple bills, maybe go to Whim-so-Doodle and look for a stamp. I have this image in my head, I'm sure there is a stamp for it...oh darn, now I've forgotten the other things I needed to do today.

I've decided to make my Christmas cards this year. Not that I've sent them in the last three or four years...I used to be really good at that, then I went back to school and so many things fell off the priority list to make room for homework and studying. But I enjoy the act of Christmas Cards, and I need to get back at it. I really like the idea of making them this year. It's kind of a green thing I suppose.

I'm also very impressed with folks who live green. I need to do more of that. Or at the very least contribute to a greener society. Check out this Etsy site, JuicyBags. She is doing amazing things involving the recycling/re-use of juice pouches. She also has a great blog, http://triagefromhome.blogspot.com/ that follows her journey. Check her out, maybe you can become inspired to recycle or re-use.

Well now that I've lost my morning to the dreaded headache (which is FINALLY GONE), my manic Monday is ready to begin. New list added to yesterday's list, then out the door.

1 comment:

CT said...

Glad your feeling better! I'm sure your little guys are glad too. At least it's not windy and cold like it was up here yesterday...butwhat a difference a day makes...today was just beautiful sweater weather...my doggie likes that! - CT