manderly|rose on etsy

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday with Max


The mama is still recovering from The Biggest Loser. She has taken to yelling at the TV on Tuesday nights. I always know it's Tuesday by her yelling things like "arg the blue team!".

I am usually trying to sleep on the couch when she is doing this. Last night she kept disrupting me, and even Cleo had to move from the back of the couch to the other room. This of course made me happy, as I prefer Cleo in any room other than where I am. This was my house first.

I have big plans for today. Tonight is the mama's late night, she's teaching some sewing class or something. So once she leaves I'll take a nap on the couch. Then I will get up, stretch, eat a little, drink a little, and go to sleep on the bed. I love my pillow in there, so soft and comfy. Once I've rested from my hard morning, I will go lay on the couch, where I will watch a little TV, and take another nap. I wish I could figure out how to change the channels...When the mama comes home tonight, I will be waiting by the back door. I might let Cleo wait too, if she doesn't bother me today. I like to wait by the back door, then I can hear her coming and she sees me first thing when she comes in.

She's a good mama. I hate when she goes to work, but sometimes she comes home with cat food. That's always a good thing!

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Max, are you supposed to be up there? lol

CT said...

What a life...I want that...get up, stretch, eat a little, drink a little, and go to sleep...I want that! :)