manderly|rose on etsy

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday, almost

Greetings! A quick note to say that I have not had access to the internet in a while, so I'm slow on the postings. I am at a friend's place enjoying a glass of wine and using her laptop.

Kitties are doing great, gearing up for the new kitty who should be arriving in the next few weeks. Heaven help us all! Max may never recover from another kitty invading his domain.

I am working full time and trying to do side work in the spare time, I have a couple commissions that I'm trying to get done. Then I need to sit down and do some planning for my Etsy and Artfire shops so that I can get them off the ground in '09.

I hope the holidays treated everyone well, and that y'all are having a great '09 so far. I feel so lucky to live where our overnight tonight will be in the 50's because a cold front came in and knocked our 80 degree temps down. Rather enjoying that!

Until I can make time to get to an internet cafe...

~penny, max, and cleo

1 comment:

CT said...

Glad to know you're doing well! Enjoy the weather! - CT