manderly|rose on etsy

Friday, January 23, 2009

Miracle on a Friday

I don't know what happened here today when I was at work, but I witnessed a near miracle when I got home...

Ally and Cleo sniffed each others faces! Ally still won't leave the bedroom, but she is much more tolerant tonight. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow after work!

I have to share a work story. A gal today was trying to install her old software on a new PC. Most required Vista patches.

She called a number of times over the course of the day with a variety of questions.

At one point, she called to say that she was downloading a patch and it was stuck at 3 percent. I didn't know what to say, so I said "I don't have the ability to reach through the phone and make it go faster."

Bad, bad me. I felt bad for the gal, she was experiencing so many issues, but I shouldn't really have said that.

I don't miss the days of doing phone support for IT!
:-D

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi,

This is Tracy with Fabric.com. For mentioning Fabric.com on your blog, I have a special gift for you and your readers.

At your convenience please call me at 1-888-455-2940 ext. 214 or you can email me at tracy@fabric.com to redeem your gift.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tracy Jackson
Affiliate/Donation Coordinator