manderly|rose on etsy

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pictures of Ally-cat, the newest member of the family.





Somehow, someway, Max and Cleo got their paws on the remote today. I came home to my television on the Spanish speaking news channel.

I never knew that they were taking Spanish lessons! No wonder they ignore me, I'm talking to them in English :-)

For those waiting to see what Ally-cat looks like, here she is. First, in her cat carrier (one of her happy places), looking quite P.O.'d. Second, when she decided maybe I wasn't SO bad, and she let me pet her. Yup, that's my hand!

Yup, she's still in the bedroom, but she comes out from under the bed. When Max and Cleo hear her, they run in to see what she is up to. Poor Ally.

She is holding her own though, she chased Max out of the room this morning. Boy was he mad...