manderly|rose on etsy

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Carnival/Kitty Update Day 4

Let's start with the new kitty update. She is out from under the bed, but she will not leave the bedroom. She spends a lot of time in her cat carrier, I guess that is her "happy place". She lets me pick her up and give her luvins, but she hisses and growls at Max and Cleo. They in turn are curious, but she won't let them anywhere near her. It's quite amusing!

OK, time for the monthly Etsy Bloggers Street Team Blog Carnival Task! The question involves talking about a past Valentines Day. Very funny story...

Once upon a time, I may have been 21 or 22, a friend and I had no dates for V-Day, in fact we had just broken up with guys, so we decided to go out ourselves and, well, bash those boys who had done us wrong.

We dressed in black and went to a nice place for dinner. My friend went to the restroom at one point, and the lady at the table next to us went too. The man at that table leaned over and asked me if I could get him my friends number!

When they returned to the table, my friends proceeds to tell me how the lady is expecting a marriage proposal!!! I told her what had happened, and a few glasses of wine later, we were really mad.

As we were leaving, my friend went over, bent over low to show cleavage to the nice man, and told him she would not be giving him her number because he was a pig, then told his girlfriend that she shouldn't hold her breath waiting for a ring.

It was hilarious! I'm sure the night didn't turn out the way the guy thought it would, hee hee hee!

Now, please take a moment to check out the featured Etsy Bloggers Street Team member this month, RoseWorksJewelry. You'll find the link to her shop and blog up in the right hand corner of my blog. I love her hand displays, so cool! She has two shops, RoseWorksJewelry and KSTreasures, so check them out! Beautiful jewelry, cell phone charms, bookmarks, and more!

No comments: