manderly|rose on etsy

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Kitty, Day 2

I'm sure that Ally has been in the bedroom now for a full 25 hours. I've seen her out from under the bed once, about an hour ago. She made it to the hallway before Cleo saw her and chased her back under the bed.

Cleo goes in periodically to see if she is still there. She must be exhausted!

Max is mostly ignoring her. Once in a while he checks things out, but mostly he's hangin' on the couch pretending she' not here.

I put some food and water under the bed this morning, and a little is gone. Sadly, it's a queen size bed and I have short arms, so I can't reach her.

I hope she comes out again tonight, I'd love to be able to pick her up and give her chin scratches and luvins.

Of course, my dear sweet kitty Cassie once lived under the bed for a year, sooooooo...

The Cleo/Max dynamic has changed. Cleo is not acting all Alpha right now. Max can actually stare her down right now, which never happens.

Uh oh, they are both in the bedroom again. Poor Ally!

1 comment:

CT said...

Poor thing. When she does come out maybe you can get a picture of her so we can take a peek at her...unless she is camera shy? - CT

ps. Try moving her food out a little farther away each day...that worked for one of my little ones.