manderly|rose on etsy

Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday

Happy Monday! I am posting this via my trusty Blackberry. Yes, my name is Penny and I am a Blackerry-a-holic.

I have found that I can do most internet related things via Blackberry. I've become quite the Twitter person, I read blogs, check my favorite news sites, Google everything, email, research, update my blog...but I can't seem to log into Etsy. THAT makes me nuts!

The only thing I'm not comfortable to try is online billpay and banking. Aahhh the wondeful world of Blackberry! Now, if 0i could figure our how to post pics to my blog and twitpics...

Kitties are doing good this week. They have no idea that.their world will turn upside down soon. Ally the new kitty (born in an alley of course) will be coming in a week or two! Let the games begin.

Saturday I took what I can only call a "spectacular" fall at work. My ankle turned while walking around a cabinet, and I went down in a spectacular way!

Things that go through my head when falling (I've done this before):
1) Oh crap!
2) Is anyone watching?
3) Please don't let anything snap or pop
4) Protect my face!
5) Don't land on my knee!

Well, there were abou six customers and two co-workers that saw me do this. A few were nurses, and they rushed to check on me, bringing ice packs and a pillow so I could stay on the floor a while. I was so embarrassed, but everyone was really nice.

I'm still sore, as I really jarred my body when I landed on my knee. The good news is, no popping, cracking,snapping, or breaking. Just bruises, I can live with that!

I'm such a clutz...

4 comments:

CT said...

I've been thinking about a Blackberry lately myself. I could do so much more in those boring meetings at work! - CT

Unknown said...

When you have a moment, come visit my blog and learn about some fabulous spa at home skincare products to pamper yourself with! http://victoriaskincare.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Oh poor you.. Is everything fine after the fall?? Hope you are well..

Regards
Diana
http://djstoreroom.blogspot.com

Manderly-Rose said...

Much better, thanks!