manderly|rose on etsy

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wild Wednesday

Or not...actually, I work on Wednesday, nothing to wild about that. I need to pick some fabrics for my samples soon, for classes that I'm teaching after the first of the year. I'm going to teach a basic men's shirt class (very cool Kwik Sew pattern, looks like a bowling shirt), One Seam Pants (no side seam, an amazing pattern by Louise Cutting), a "green" grocery market bag, and the Sophia Bag by Amy Butler. I taught the Birdy Sling bag by Amy Butler a few weeks back, that was fun. I enjoy the sewing classes. Who knew when I would help my home ec teacher so many year ago, that I'd one day teach sewing?

Along with that I must get moving on Christmas gifts. Long list, little time. Can't share that though, prying eyes you know :-)

I have an order for wedding hankies that I'm quite excited about, we finalized design tonight. Yay! I've got a host of other things to do to, other sewing projects, and of course making the key tags that my blog giveaway winners won. Check out my site to see what the winners are so excited about, www.manderlyrose.etsy.com.

I try to do as much as possible to personalize everything. Those are the touches that make things truly unique and your own, ya know?

So technically, if I tried to do everything in one day, it WOULD be a wild Wednesday! I am happy to say that my list is shorter, I did have a very productive day.

Kitty news today is slow. They watched me do laundry, fold laundry, put away laundry. Max tried to chew the power cord for my laptop while I was working on the embroidery files. He has a special ability to grab hold of my USB gizmo with his teeth and pull it out. He does that with the dongle for the software too. He gets a light pop on the nose and a "bad boy" for that. One day he's going to wipe out my work, and I'll be sooooo upset.

Max hates the laptop and the telephone. He tried chewing them, getting between me and them. He is such a silly boy! Tonight he was at the cord and usb thing again. One day, I fear he will be electrocuted, and I'll have an awful time explaining that at the vet!

By the way, I watched the Biggest Loser, and I still don't like the blue team. I can't believe how amazing they all look!

I hope someone out there has a wild Wednesday!

2 comments:

CT said...

I was wondering what ever happened to the possible third kitty? Did he/she find a home? Oh and BTW I don't like the blue team either! LOL

miss violonjello said...

Ha, wish I had a wild Wednesday.. no, I just sat at home, sewing, sorting buttons, and answering emails.