manderly|rose on etsy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is it really December 10? Where did 1-9 go?

Who out there still has way too much sewing/crafting/creating to do in preparation for the holidays? ME TOO!

My stomach decided to boycott the rest of my body over the weekend. It came on slowly beginning on Sunday, and by Monday night I was just plain miserable. Really slowed me down, although I did try to get some things done. Now I have all this catching up to do. I think it was brought on by too much yummy food. Yes, I overindulged in a few favorites. Heavy sigh. Funny how the body decides when enough is enough!

Today at work, we are contemplating making potholders. Something quick and easy that customers can come in and say "oh, I need to make those!" We love when they do that :-)

I need to get myself situated tonight and carve out a plan of attack for the rest of the week. Packages must be in the mail next week, and I'm not really ready for that. Must be ready for that!

Cleo was a naughty girl this morning, (surprise), attacking my sofa again. Pulled the blanket all the way off the back so she could lay on the velvet and sink her claws in. I fear that I lost patience, and told her I now understand how she ended up at the shelter, and did she want to make a return trip?

Now say what you will about animal intelligence, but a couple minutes later she got down and snuggled up against me. Hmmmm, I'm sure it's just a ploy to make me think I got through to her...

Max of course is a perfect angel in comparison. One wears a devil suit, one wears a halo, hmmm... I think I need coffee.

2 comments:

iSew said...

I too am wondering where days 1-9 went. I think most of my holiday sewing ideas are being set aside for another year. haha
On the subject of animal intelligence, I believe.

CT said...

When you find days 1-9, ask them where this year went to? I'm sure she is hiding somewhere?? HaHa

p.s. Hope you're feeling better!