manderly|rose on etsy

Monday, December 15, 2008

Etsy Bloggers Street Team Tuesday

Hello all! As a member of Etsy Bloggers Street Team, I must do three things each month. First, I must write a bit about the monthly featured blogger. You'll see a link each month to that shop on the right side of the screen. This month is Spotted Cow Soaps, handcrafted in the heart of Vermont. We're talking some of my favorite things here, with all handmade soaps, lotions, oils, scrubs, how wonderful! Many of her things intrigue me, I can just sit here and imagine how wonderful they smell and feel! Check out her shop, and check out her cool blog. Right now, it is snowing in her blog. You'll also find her blog in my list of blogs I follow. Enjoy!

Second, as a member of Etsy Bloggers Street Team, I must participate in Blog Carnival. This month, the assignment is to talk about favorite gift ideas in my shop, or others. I'll start with mine!
- Key Tags and Bag Tags make excellent stocking stuffers, and you can find those in my shop! They also come in handy if you happen to be giving someone a car for Christmas (you know, you can put the key on it?). Each is personalized how you want it - initial, name, address, phone, website - if it fits, I'll do it. I did a giveaway for these over Thanksgiving, and folks seemed quite pleased. Even sold a few! Not bad for a newer shop :-)

Now let's look at some other shops...
- You will find a large variety of handmade cards for all occasions at Cards By Jenna. I have a weakness for cards, I especially like blank cards with amazing images on the front for anytime use. They make great gifts. I also love handmade holiday cards. Giving one is fun, getting one warms the heart.

- Heather Knitz continues to intrigue me. I actually first noticed her on Twitter. She does it all, and she does a lot of it with fabric and covered buttons. I have made covered buttons since I took up garment sewing, sometime around 8 or 10, but never made any like these! Not to mention, they aren't used as buttons! Check out her shop to see what I mean...excellent stocking stuffers.

- How could I not run across PurrPrints? Yup, it's all about the kitties there, with a few non-kitty items. She also donates a portion of her sales. Check out her shop for more info.

Just a few shops that intrigue me, and have many wonderful gift giving options.

Let's see, the third thing I must do as an Etsy Bloggers Street Team member is participate in roll call. I'm off to do that now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a nice feature.

PurrPrints said...

Thanks for including me in your list of shops to visit--I'll have to check out those others you mentioned, including yours :)

CT said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I just received the Key Tag and it is beautiful!!! Thank you so very much. As soon as I complete my last few custom orders this week (of course they are all due by Christmas and I'm going absolutely crazy!!) I will post it on our blog. Thank you again and hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday! - CT

storybeader said...

If you give me a car, I'll buy a key tag (wishful thinking!)
♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫ Happy Holidays ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫