manderly|rose on etsy

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I disapeared for a few weeks. I do that sometimes when I get really focussed. So what's new?

I developed a pattern. Well, I call it an "instructional" because there are no pattern pieces, just the instructions regarding how to cut what.

It is for a clutch I designed to work with a larger bag that a friend of mine developed. Kind of a companion piece. I've got a first update that needs to be done, and hopefully will have it for sale soon.

That took a lot of time, making the sample, re-making the sample, re-working the sample, writing, editting...you get the idea.

It is not an easy process, and it can become all-consuming. Thus my absence. Even friends and family have wondered where I've disapeared to. No where, really! Just been buried at work and at home.

What about the kitties? Right now, we have fleas. ICK! Fighting the slow battle, and on the look out for natural alternatives for prevention. Any thoughts? Feel free to comment!

How is Sophia Loren doing? Well, she graduated from living under the bed to living in the closet. Has a couple shelves she's moved into, kind of like a walk-up. She pops out more for food and luvins. Spends a lot of time in the window too.

This past weekend she found a little place behind books on the lower shelf of my coffee table. She began hanging out in there to be close to me when I'm home. She can hide there and not be seen by the others.

She really doesn't like Max and Cleo. Who can blame her? They are still mean to her, but she now fights back.

Kids...

1 comment:

CT said...

Glad to see you have come up for air! Good luck on the new project...can't wait to see the finished product. - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com