manderly|rose on etsy

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Snippet - Adventures at the Walgreens..

I was at the drugstore picking up a couple things, and thought to myself how lucky I was that there were only two people in line at the counter. The parking lot was full, where was everyone?

As I stepped into line I "felt" someone fall in behind me. Soon after the clerk called for assistance. I turned around and there were 10 people behind me!

The clerk looked at me and asked, "Where did they all come from?" Her question had a slight accusitory tone to it, like I had done something, so...

I looked her square in the eye and replied, "It's my fault, I have bacon in my pocket."

She burst out lauging. The ladies in front of me bust out laughing. People behind me were confused.

It was a magical moment.

3 comments:

CT said...

Ha Ha Ha! That's too funny! - CT
http://www.ctjewelrydesign.com

~Inkerprints said...

LOL You can always tell the pet owners LOL

Mrs.Kwitty said...

ROFL!! That's hilarious! I nominate you for the comeback of the day award!
Smiles, Karen